Well, here I go again. Cutting up old clothes and making them into something I will probably never use! But sometimes we get attached to some of our old clothes (not literally, of course) and just can't bear to part with them because there's something about them that we love. In this case, it was a pair of embroidered jeans. I bought these jeans because I loved the embroidery on them, and the colors. I never did wear them much because I never felt like they were really my 'style', but I still loved them. Go figure. Anyway, they became too small for me (as a lot of my clothes have in the past few years...hmmmm) so I had to either get rid of them, or think of something to make out of them. Well, that was a 'no brainer'. I knew I didn't need yet another APRON.....so I chose to make a tote bag.
Here are the jeans that I loved so much:
In the very top right corner of the picture, you might be able to see a printed fabric. That was a little top that I had (and I emphasize "little"), so I used it to make a lining for my bag.
And the finished product:
![]() |
| One side of bag with embroidery from leg of jeans |
![]() |
| Other side with embroidery and pocket from jeans |
![]() |
| Inside of bag with lining |




1 comment:
So cute! You are very resourceful!
Post a Comment