Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My First 'Baby' Embroidery Projects


Too Cute To Spook
I embroidered an orange 'Halloween' t-shirt for Sara Beth.  She looks 'too cute' in it...haha!




















For Charlie, I embroidered a little tan striped onesie (which I didn't get a picture of)!!  Here's the design I used:


Cute as a Pumpkin


I think he'll make his arrival before Halloween, and he'll look 'cute as a pumpkin' in his little onesie! (And I'll be sure to get a picture of him!)  I'm having so much fun with my new embroidery machine!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! That turned out perfect! And what a cute model you have!!!!!

Brandi Hart said...

SB did look too cute in her outfit today! Thanks for your help with my sewing projects today too!

Jonell Hart said...

Thanks, Carol! It is so much fun!
And, you're welcome Brandi! I think all of your projects turned out sooo cute!!